Q.How does listing your property with a local, independent real estate office like Breckenridge Associates give owners the very best chance of getting their property sold?
1. Because we've consistently sold far more property (in $$) over the past two decades than any other single real estate office in all of Summit County!
Breckenridge Sales 2019 - Comparison of Real Estate Offices in Summit County
2. Each of our partners is far more productive than any other group of agents in Summit County.
Breckenridge Associates' total property sales divided by our number of agents yields the highest average transaction volume per Realtor when compared to any other office in the county.
2019 Sales in Summit County - Top Real Estate Offices Average Sales per Agent
When your property is listed with Breckenridge Associates, you have the most productive team of Realtors in the business working on your behalf.
3. We always offer a full commission to cooperating brokers.
As one of the most established brokerage companies in the area, every Realtor out there knows and appreciates that we always offer a full commission split.
Our company policy prohibits our partners from offering anything less. When any broker deals with Breckenridge Associates, they know they will be compensated fairly and treated professionally.
4. We answer our phones personally and professionally seven days a week.
- No answering machines
- No call centers
- No annoying auto-prompts to reach a real person
Breckenridge Associates firmly believes that a courteous, friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff is an integral part of every real estate sale, whether you're a seller, a buyer, or a broker.
5. We own our office building on Main Street.
The partners at Breckenridge Associates have taken the term dedication to the business to an entirely different level ..... we have a serious financial commitment to our property, to our business, and most importantly, to you as our client.
6. We are 100% LOCALLY owned & operated.
- No franchise model here. No payments to a corporate giant.
- Never beholden to the stockholders of Vail Resorts.
- No commission splits with managing brokers that have an agenda entirely unrelated to the successful sale of your property.
- No pressure to sell corporate-owned development projects.
- All of our earnings, our charitable support and our business relationships remain right here in Summit County.
We own our business and control our future.
Our collective energy and our entire business model is solely focused on selling our client's property. We have no other agenda. And our unique business structure encourages our world-class brokerage team to sell our "in-company" listings first.
7. Showing desk software with automatic feedback from showing agents that go right to your email, sometimes within hours of a showing.
8. Safety and security of our clients is our first priority.
As a company policy, we never give out your property's access instructions until we first confirm the identity and licensing status of the showing broker.
It might surprise you how many brokerages give access first, and then ask who is showing the property - something is very wrong with that scenario. Electronic lock boxes certainly help in this regard, but ultimately it is our professional staff that protects your property from fraudulent entry.
9. Cutting edge website technology, search engine optimization and informative content puts us at the top of virtually every category of organic search pertaining to the Summit County marketplace.
Our business website uses mobile friendly technology and we are technologically structured to respond immediately to all inquiries about your property.
10. Our office is your office.....
we welcome you to stop by anytime and use our technology, surf the web, scan documents, receive an important FedEx package, etc, etc.
11. We give back to the community.....
in many ways:
- Contribute to the Summit Foundation,
- Sponsor and participate in annual snow sculpting events,
- Give sponsorships to local youth sports teams,
- Support local charities like Domus Pacis, Breck Outdoor Education Center,
- the Breckenridge Festival of Film, Backstage Theatre
- Scholarships to Summit County high school graduates .....
12. Team-enhanced marketing power
As a group we are entitled to enhanced listings with Realtor.com, the largest real estate web portal in the world, and other providers like Rezora and Mountain Homes Illustrated.
Choose the most professional team in town, and
get your property sold as quickly & profitably as possible.
Dedicated to Seller Profitability