2100 Lodge Pole Circle, Silverthorne Co 80498
Quick Facts About 2100 Lodge Pole
758 sq. ft.
Price Per Sq. Ft.
Nicely maintained 2 BR property in the heart of ski country! Catch a free bus to 4 world-class ski resorts, or simply start hiking or biking right out your door. Quiet & private deck with filtered views, new gas fireplace in the living room & incredible on-site amenities including two clubhouses; one for owners, one for guests. Enjoy pools, hot tubs, saunas, arcade, party rooms, fitness room, racquetball, tennis court & playgrounds. Dues incl. ALL utilities & new siding assessment.
Property Specific Data: 2100 Lodge Pole
- Status: Pending
- Property Type: Residential - Condo
- List Price: $300,000
- List Price per Sq.Ft. : $396/ sq.ft.
- Days on Market: 144
- Subdivision: Treehouse Condo
- County: Summit
- Area: Wildernest/Silverthorne
- Address: 2100 Lodge Pole Circle, Silverthorne Co 80498
- Building & Unit #: Treehouse-A-#201
- Living Area Sq. Footage: 758 sq.ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 1.0
- Building's Total Levels: 4
- Year Built: 1974
- Pets Allowed: Owners Only
- First Right of Refusal: No
- Deed Restricted: No
- Parking/Garage: Surface,Unassigned
- MLS Number: S1017971
CONDO/SUBDIVISION AMENITIES and FEES:
- Common Facilities: Clubhouse,Hot Tub - Common,Pool,Tennis Courts On Site,On Bus Line
- Building's Total Levels: 4
- HOA Fee: $529.00 / Mo.
- HOA Fee Includes: Cable Tv,Common Area Maintenance,Common Taxes,Electric,Gas,Heat,Insurance,Snow Removal,Trash Pickup,Water / Sewer
- Restrictive Covenants: No
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Laundry: Common
- Heating: Baseboard,Common
- Water Heating: Common
- Flooring: Tile,Vinyl,Wall/Wall Carpet
- Construction: Other-See Remarks
- Roof: See Remarks
- Additional Rooms: See Remarks
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Range Electric,Refrigerator
- Interior Amenities: Cable Available,Deck,Fireplace - Gas,Wired for Cable
LAND, SITE & LOCATION INFO:
- Map & Lot Outline
- Source of Water: Municipal / Public
- Sewer: Connected to Sewer
- Location Features: Bus Route,See Remarks
- View: See Remarks
- Zoning: Multi-Family
- Legal Description: UNIT 201 BLDG A TREEHOUSE
- Access to Property: All Year,Paved
- Driving Directions*: From 7-11 up Wildernest Rd, at Lowes stoplight, turn L onto Ryan Gulch, go about 2 miles, turn R just past 1st entry onto Lodge Pole Circle, sign for A & B bldgs, turn R, bldg on left past clubhouse
- Office: Breckenridge Associates R.E. *driving directions and map below.
TAX INFO, TRANSFER FEES & MONTHLY UTILITIES:
- Schedule Number: 602180
- Annual Tax: $1,389 for tax year 2019
- Transfer Tax: 0.00%
- Total Average Monthly Bills: $0.00
- Average Monthly Water : $0.00 Monthly
- Average Monthly Sewer : $0.00 Monthly
- Upcoming Assessments: None Known
- Assessors Market Valuation: $
Based on sales prior to current assessed date: June 30, 2018.
Whether you're selling, buying or just curious, RealEstateSummitCounty.com has all the MLS information you desire, updated every few minutes. Get info fast.