465 Four Oclock Road, Breckenridge Co 80424
Quick Facts About 465 Four Oclock
1,104 sq. ft.
Price Per Sq. Ft.
1 Car Garage, Detached, Unassigned, Underground
Sundowner Ii Condos
Recently updated, this property enjoys a terrific in-town location with easy access to the slopes & downtown Breck. Excellent floorplan with two en-suite bedrooms on top floor in addition to a half-bath on the main level. Cozy up to the gas fireplace or relax in the on-site common hot tub or Upper Village Pool about a block away. Elevator access to the underground garage, large ski storage closet outside your door & S/T rental numbers in excess of $40k per year. End unit, awesome ski home!
Property Specific Data: 465 Four Oclock
- Status: Sold
- Property Type: Residential - Condo
- Sold Date: 07/22/2020
- Sold Price: $723,900
- Sold Price per Sq. Ft.: $655.71/sq. ft.
- List Price: $725,000
- List Price per Sq. Ft.: $657/sq.ft.
- Days on Market: 7
- Subdivision: Sundowner Ii Condos
- County: Summit
- Area: Breckenridge
- Address: 465 Four Oclock Road, Breckenridge Co 80424
- Building & Unit #: B-#225
- Living Area Sq. Footage: 1,104 sq.ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 2.5
- Year Built: 1980
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- First Right of Refusal: No
- Deed Restricted: No
- Parking/Garage: 1 Car Garage,Detached,Unassigned,Underground
- MLS Number: S1018840
- Link to: Virtual Tour
CONDO/SUBDIVISION AMENITIES and FEES:
- Common Facilities: Elevator,Hot Tub - Common,Pool,On Bus Line
- HOA Fee: $475.00 / Mo.
- HOA Fee Includes: Cable Tv,Common Area Maintenance,Common Taxes,Insurance,Internet / Wi-Fi,Management,Snow Removal,Trash Pickup,Water / Sewer
- Restrictive Covenants: No
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- 3/4 Bathrooms: 1
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Laundry: Dryer - Electric,Washer
- Heating: Baseboard,Electric
- Water Heating: Electric
- Flooring: Vinyl,Wall/Wall Carpet
- Construction: Other-See Remarks
- Roof: See Remarks
- Additional Rooms: See Remarks
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave / Hood Combo,Range Electric,Refrigerator,Washer / Dryer
- Interior Amenities: Cable Available,Deck,Fireplace - Gas,Multi-Level,Vaulted Ceilings,Wired for Cable,Top Floor Unit
LAND, SITE & LOCATION INFO:
- Map & Lot Outline
- Source of Water: Municipal / Public
- Sewer: Connected to Sewer
- Location Features: Alpine Ski In,Bus Route,In Town,Walk to Slopes
- View: See Remarks,Woods
- Zoning: Multi-Family
- Legal Description: UNIT 225 BLDG B SUNDOWNER II CONDOS
- Access to Property: All Year,Paved
- Driving Directions*: From South Park Ave at the traffic circle across from the Riverwalk Center, head up Four O'Clock Rd to driveway access for Pine Ridge and Sundowner. Park on S end of building. Unit is on top floor.
- Office: Breckenridge Associates R.E. *driving directions and map below.
TAX INFO, TRANSFER FEES & MONTHLY UTILITIES:
- Schedule Number: 303089
- Annual Tax: $2,580 for tax year 2019
- Transfer Tax: 1.00%
- Total Average Monthly Bills: $185.00
- Average Monthly Water : $0.00 Monthly
- Average Monthly Sewer : $0.00 Monthly
- Average Monthly Gas : $20.00 Monthly
- Average Monthly Electricity : $165.00 Monthly
- Upcoming Assessments: None Known
- Assessors Market Valuation: $
Based on sales prior to current assessed date: June 30, 2018.
Whether you're selling, buying or just curious, RealEstateSummitCounty.com has all the MLS information you desire, updated every few minutes. Get info fast.