350 Four Oclock Road, Breckenridge Co 80424
Quick Facts About 350 Four Oclock
1,200 sq. ft.
Price Per Sq. Ft.
2 Car Assigned, Surface
Pine Ridge Condo
Arguably the nicest location in the complex; ski right to building's entry, walk up a small flight of stairs and you are HOME! Master bedroom balcony overlooks the ski run & Sawmill Creek....zero traffic noise as you fall asleep to the sounds of the summertime creek. Living room overlooks the nicely treed courtyard w/ fire pit & common BBQ's. Main St is only 2 blocks away! Hot tub is 20 yards away, or yr-round use of outdoor pool is a pleasant 2 block stroll. AirBnb rentals = $40,000+ (!) per yr
Property Specific Data: 350 Four Oclock
- Status: Sold
- Property Type: Residential - Condo
- Sold Date: 09/28/2020
- Sold Price: $750,000
- Sold Price per Sq. Ft.: $625.00/sq. ft.
- List Price: $735,000
- List Price per Sq. Ft.: $613/sq.ft.
- Days on Market: 3
- Subdivision: Pine Ridge Condo
- County: Summit
- Area: Breckenridge
- Address: 350 Four Oclock Road, Breckenridge Co 80424
- Building & Unit #: 4-#B
- Living Area Sq. Footage: 1,200 sq.ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 2.0
- Year Built: 1979
- Pets Allowed: Owners Only
- First Right of Refusal: No
- Deed Restricted: No
- Parking/Garage: 2 Car Assigned,Surface
- MLS Number: S1020931
- Link to: Virtual Tour
CONDO/SUBDIVISION AMENITIES and FEES:
- Common Facilities: Fitness Room,Front Desk,Hot Tub - Common,Pool,See Remarks,BBQ Area,Ski Storage,On Bus Line
- HOA Fee: $487.00 / Mo.
- HOA Fee Includes: Cable Tv,Common Area Maintenance,Common Taxes,Insurance,Internet / Wi-Fi,Snow Removal,Trash Pickup,Water / Sewer
- Restrictive Covenants: No
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Laundry: Dryer - Electric,Washer
- Heating: Baseboard,Electric
- Water Heating: Electric
- Flooring: Tile,Wall/Wall Carpet
- Construction: Other-See Remarks
- Roof: Asphalt
- Additional Rooms: See Remarks
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave / Hood Combo,Range Electric,Refrigerator,Washer / Dryer
- Interior Amenities: Cable Available,Deck,Fireplace - Gas,Wired for Cable
LAND, SITE & LOCATION INFO:
- Map & Lot Outline
- Source of Water: Municipal / Public
- Sewer: Connected to Sewer
- Location Features: Alpine Ski In,Bus Route,In Town,Walk to Slopes
- View: Mountains,See Remarks
- Zoning: Multi-Family
- Legal Description: UNIT B BLDG 4 PINE RIDGE CONDO
- Access to Property: All Year,Paved
- Driving Directions*: In downtown Breck, head west/uphill on Four O'Clock road and take second entrance into Pine Ridge, must pick up key at Front Desk of Pine Ridge. Easy walk over to building 4, north/east of front desk
- Office: Breckenridge Associates R.E. *driving directions and map below.
TAX INFO, TRANSFER FEES & MONTHLY UTILITIES:
- Schedule Number: 302302
- Annual Tax: $2,566 for tax year 2019
- Transfer Tax: 1.00%
- Total Average Monthly Bills: $130.00
- Average Monthly Water : $0.00 Monthly
- Average Monthly Sewer : $0.00 Monthly
- Average Monthly Gas : $50.00 Monthly
- Average Monthly Electricity : $80.00 Monthly
- Upcoming Assessments: None Known
- Assessors Market Valuation: $
Based on sales prior to current assessed date: June 30, 2018.
Want More Information about 350 Four Oclock?
Whether you're selling, buying or just curious, RealEstateSummitCounty.com has all the MLS information you desire, updated every few minutes. Get info fast.
Map to 350 Four Oclock
Driving Directions: In downtown Breck, head west/uphill on Four O'Clock road and take second entrance into Pine Ridge, must pick up key at Front Desk of Pine Ridge. Easy walk over to building 4, north/east of front desk