182 Shooting Star Way, Silverthorne Co 80498
Quick Facts About 182 Shooting Star
2,074 sq. ft.
Price Per Sq. Ft.
2 Car Garage, Detached
Opportunity knocks loud & clear for the right buyer! Great floorplan w/ a towering wall of windows in the living room/kitchen area, private MBR/bath area on top floor, 2 more BRs & a bath on main level and a large downstairs (not legally a 4th BR!) with another full bath. Lots of Aspen trees, big yard, views towards Lake Dillon & an oversized 2-car heated garage. Cosmetically challenged, but a great deal for the buyer willing to put in some time, effort & $$ to make this property shine.
Property Specific Data: 182 Shooting Star
- Status: Sold
- Property Type: Residential - Single Family
- Sold Date: 09/08/2020
- Sold Price: $840,000
- Sold Price per Sq. Ft.: $405.01/sq. ft.
- List Price: $750,000
- List Price per Sq. Ft.: $362/sq.ft.
- Days on Market: 3
- Subdivision: Cortina Sub
- County: Summit
- Area: Wildernest/Silverthorne
- Address: 182 Shooting Star Way, Silverthorne Co 80498
- Living Area Sq. Footage: 2,074 sq.ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Total Bathrooms: 3.0
- Year Built: 1986
- Acreage: 0.50 acres
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- First Right of Refusal: No
- Deed Restricted: No
- Parking/Garage: 2 Car Garage,Detached
- MLS Number: S1020903
CONDO/SUBDIVISION AMENITIES and FEES:
- Common Facilities: None
- Restrictive Covenants: No
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Furnished: Partial
- Laundry: Hookups Only,See Remarks,Washer
- Heating: Baseboard,Natural Gas
- Water Heating: Gas
- Flooring: Tile,Wall/Wall Carpet,Wood
- Construction: Poured In Place Foundation,Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt
- Additional Rooms: Basement Finished,Family Room,See Remarks
- Appliances: Cooktop Gas,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Range
- Interior Amenities: Cable Available,Deck,Hot Tub - Private,Multi-Level,Vaulted Ceilings,Wood Stove
LAND, SITE & LOCATION INFO:
- Map & Lot Outline
- Source of Water: Municipal / Public
- Sewer: Connected to Sewer
- Location Features: Bus Route,See Remarks
- View: Mountains,Valley,Woods
- Zoning: Single Family
- Legal Description: LOT 9R BLOCK G CORTINA SUB # 1
- Access to Property: All Year,Unpaved
- Driving Directions*: At 7-11 in Silverthorne, head West up Wildernest Road to stoplight at Lowes, straight across onto Buffalo Mtn Drive, most of the way up, take R onto Shooting Star Way and house will be on the right.
- Office: Breckenridge Associates R.E. *driving directions and map below.
TAX INFO, TRANSFER FEES & MONTHLY UTILITIES:
- Schedule Number: 6501767
- Annual Tax: $2,479 for tax year 2019
- Transfer Tax: 0.00%
- Total Average Monthly Bills: $0.00
- Average Monthly Water : $0.00 Monthly
- Average Monthly Sewer : $0.00 Monthly
- Upcoming Assessments: None Known
- Assessors Market Valuation: $
Based on sales prior to current assessed date: June 30, 2018.
Want More Information about 182 Shooting Star?
Whether you're selling, buying or just curious, RealEstateSummitCounty.com has all the MLS information you desire, updated every few minutes. Get info fast.
Map to 182 Shooting Star
Driving Directions: At 7-11 in Silverthorne, head West up Wildernest Road to stoplight at Lowes, straight across onto Buffalo Mtn Drive, most of the way up, take R onto Shooting Star Way and house will be on the right.